As I’m sure you’re aware, precautions are being put into place nationwide to decrease the transmission and spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus. Your overall health is our top priority, and we want you to know that during these times, we are choosing to stay open for our patients to help manage your hearing loss.
Here’s what we’re doing to protect you:
- We have taken additional precautions such as scheduling all appointments with significant time gaps between them to ensure you do not come in contact with other patients (and to give us ample time to clean and sanitize our spaces between appointments). Our appointments are still one-on-one and patient focused to specifically minimize any risk to you.
- To simplify device cleaning, reprogramming, and repair, we’re offering a safe drop box for you to deposit your hearing instruments into without traveling too far into our clinic. This should give you the service you need while still minimizing your potential contact with others.
- Another option that may be available to you is our remote in-home programming. If you’re unsure if your hearing instruments can be adjusted remotely, call us and we’ll let you know.
- If your hearing instruments require batteries, we offer a few easy options for your convenience. You can purchase them from our office or we can mail them to your home. As always, your health and safety is the most important thing to us.
- If you have questions regarding any of this information, or would like to discuss your hearing health, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (248) 922-5600. We look forward to continuing to help you on your hearing journey now and in the future, and wish you the safety, health, and happiness in the upcoming weeks.
Yours for better hearing,
Jade Hearing Instruments